September 6, 2021

We finished Hollow Knight and Twilight Princess

 Hi All!

Yesterday we recorded the ends of Hollow Knight and The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD. Stephanie smashed through editing the Twilight Princess episodes today and I've worked out that the last episode will go up on the 2nd of October. I don't know when Hollow Knight will finish, but it depends on how the episodes go. She does try to cut the episodes down a bit so that they're just the good parts. 

Anyway, the main concern for us is what will run alongside Minecraft. We have discussed my idea of doing Need For Speed: Most Wanted (2005) where Liam plays and I be the expert. We have also talked about doing Zelda: Breath of the Wild, but we don't like playing games from franchises immediately after one another, so we've never done it. We could of course return to Borderlands 2 or 3. Those series were good when they last ran. It's not immediately concerning, because we have about a month to work out what we're going to do. I'll give it a few days before I give Liam a list of what we could do. I am very keen on doing another I.M. series at least. It's been good for my mental health, spending time with friends.


 So yeah, that's the latest and see you next time!

Bye All!

No comments:

Post a Comment