January 23, 2017

So, some things

Hi All,

I've noticed a few things I spoke about in the last couple of blog posts aren't very good at explaining the current situation, mostly the schedule and where everything's going to fit. To be honest, I was pretty confused myself before I spoke to Liam today at our IMstralia Day 3 recording session.

To set things straight, Mario Party 2 will end and be replaced with our next Console Gaming series. When World of Goo is over we'll replace that with the next PC Gaming Series game. We have decided on it, but we won't say until the first episode is out. 

I noticed a thing I said in this blog post might be confusing when you read the next one made. I said that I was working on an animation, but it was going to need more work. A couple of days later I released the double IM Animated. The part which may confuse you is that I have actually got a bunch of animations in the works, which is pretty exciting to think about. So the double IM Animated is not what I was talking about in the blog post. I was talking about one that I decided on in the months before we finished Poke'mon Colosseum.

There is also an idea for a GM Animated which I came up with while doing the tags for one of the GM videos. I won't say what it is because I like a grand reveal.

And then, my goodness, I have another one in the works. I don't work on everything I do at once, but my plans are eventually to finish that Animated and post it onto the channel for all to see.

I think 2017 is going to be a big year for AIM Animations.

Bye All!

No comments:

Post a Comment