February 6, 2017

A Replacement for Frank

Hi All!

Recently Ihasnotomato have been joking about offering people the job as the A in AIM Industries. We haven't really discussed it in depth, but for me it's less of a joke and more of a proposal.
Since Frank left, we've found it difficult to run multiple different series at once. The workload is weird right now because of how much stuff we've recorded. The empty Saturday slot is a problem that stares me in the face every time I look at the channel. Believe me, I look at the channel a lot.


Our jokes have been from offering one of our guests the job to offering a guy on the street that looked like Frank. My belief is that we should find someone to replace Frank. Who it should be comes down to two factors. One is that they are a friend. The other is that they have an interest in being part of the channel and working on it. The best part about Frank was that he was the only friend we had that was interested in uploading videos.
I will have to get Liam to put his thoughts on the blog so that we understand what we're dealing with.

Bye All!

No comments:

Post a Comment